LAAT Annual Awards
Monday 1st July 2019
Nominations are now open!
Following the success of the inaugural awards ceremony in 2018, the event is returning in 2019 to celebrate all the wonderful achievements throughout the year, and extraordinary people who make up the LAAT family.
This year, the event is being held at The Showroom, Tritton Road, Lincoln, and we are pleased to announce that nominations for the LAAT Annual Awards are now open!
Staff, Governors and members of the school community are invited to nominate colleagues who have shown the Trust’s values of justice and dignity, wisdom, hope and respect for awards in the following categories:
- Pupil of the Year (each school to nominate one pupil)
- Non-teaching Support Staff of the Year
- Teaching Support Staff of the Year
- Teaching Staff of the Year
- NQT of the Year
- Leader of the Year
- Governor of the Year
- Volunteer of the Year
- Unsung Hero
- Outstanding Contribution to the Local Community
- Lifetime Achievement (for longstanding service)
To submit nominations for any of the categories above, please complete the ‘Nomination Form’ below, and send this to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nominations should be submitted by Friday 7th June 2019.
Pupil of the Year Award winners:
- Katy Adams, Branston CofE Infant Academy
- Krystal Sykes, Coningsby St Michael's CofE Academy
- Annie Ashley, East Ravendale CofE Academy
- Ruby Hill, Horbling Brown's CofE Academy
- Catrinel Acasandri, Morton CofE Academy
- Albie Swift, Tattershall Holy Trinity CofE Academy
- Amelia Warr, Ulceby St Nicholas CofE Academy
- Shyann Smith, Weston St Mary's CofE Academy
- Heidi Bacon, Whaplode CofE Academy
- Jamie Smith, William Lovell CofE Academy