Listed below are vacancies in LAAT schools, and the Lincoln Diocesan Board of Education. Please see the school websites/embedded documents for more information
Please see below a link to our Privacy Notice for Prospective Staff.
Forms for Teacher Applications can be found below:
HIGHER LEVEL TEACHING ASSISTANT REQUIRED
Whaplode C of E Primary School
Would you like to be part of an ‘outstanding’ Church School team who aim to inspire and encourage our children to believe in their ability to succeed through learning? If you want to be a part of a school that is setting standards and pushing boundaries within teaching and learning, then we would like to hear from you!
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) to join our popular village school. The appointment would be for 15 hours per week and would be considered permanent, subject to the relevant probationary periods.
Our school is part of the Lincoln Anglican Academy Trust (LAAT). The salary would be reflective of the role at Scale Point 19 (£6,479 or £18,745 FTE) and the number of weeks worked per year would be 39.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Visits to the school are more than welcome and are encouraged.
Closing date – 4th September 2018 at 10:00 am
Short listing will take place – 6th September 2018
Interviews to be conducted on or about the – 11th September 2018
Application forms and supporting documents can be downloaded from the school’s website at http://www.whaplodeprimary.co.uk/news/vacancy.html
Teaching Assistant: SEND 1:1 Support
Temporary Post – 25 Hours Per Week
This is a great opportunity to join our popular and well established school. If you are a team player who is keen to support a pupil, in our EYFS class and you have enthusiasm, commitment and energy, then please contact us.
We are seeking to appoint a high quality teaching assistant who can deliver specific interventions and provide in class support for an EYFS pupil who has an EHCP. Ideally you will have experience of supporting pupils with sensory needs (hearing) and delivering speech and language programmes.
The successful candidate will need to have good communication and interpersonal skills, high expectations and a real commitment to achieving the very highest of standards. Flexibility and the ability to work well with the rest of the staff team are equally important qualities.
In return we can offer you the opportunity to be part of our happy, successful and ambitious school. We have an excellent staff team, wonderful children and a supportive school community.
SIAMS Inspection (Dec 2017) recognised us as an Outstanding school – full report on our website www.branston-infant.lincs.sch.uk
Application packs are available via the following websites www.branston-infant.lincs.sch.uk or by contacting the school directly. For further information, an informal discussion or to arrange a visit, please contact Mrs Bishop (Finance and Administration Officer) on 01522 791907 or by email at email@example.com.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 4.00 pm Wednesday 19th September 2018
INTERVIEWS: Monday 24th September 2018
START DATE: As soon as possible
WHAPLODE, WESTON ST MARY & EDENHAM PRIMARY SCHOOLS – SITE MANAGER VACANCY
Would you like to be part of a team who aim to inspire and encourage our children to believe in their ability to succeed through learning?
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated part time Site Manager to join our popular village schools (Whaplode CofE Primary School, Weston St Mary CofE Primary Schools & Edenham (CofE) Primary School) during October/November 2018. The appointment would be for 37 hours per week and would be considered permanent, subject the relevant probationary periods.
Whaplode, Weston St Mary & Edenham Primary Schools are part of the Lincoln Anglican Academy Trust (LAAT); therefore, the role would be an employee of the LAAT and could be employed across more schools. The salary would be reflective of the role at Scale Point 23 (£21,693 FTE) and the number of weeks worked per year would be 41 + paid holiday.
We are seeking candidates who:
- Are self-motivated and show initiative.
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Can remain focused in a busy environment
- Will be able to work as part of a team to achieve the very best for our children.
- Have a sense of humour.
- Maintain the security of the premises and its contents, including the operation of fire and burglar alarms.
- Be a trustworthy key holder responsible for the open and close of the site.
- Be responsible for the cleanliness of the premises.
- To assist with inspection of the heating plant on a daily basis, carry out minor maintenance and report other defects.
- Provide routine development and maintenance i.e. minor decoration, repairs and those tasks which would not normally require the services of an outside contractor.
- Attend to the heating and lighting of the premises and maintain the required equipment.
- Be available to attend the school in cases of emergency outside the working week e.g. intruders, fire, weather damage.
- To sweep all external hard surface areas, remove weeds from between slabs and at edge of building, clear leaves and litter from drain covers and disinfect drains.
- To clear paths of snow and spread salt as required for the health and safety of pupils and staff
- To receive deliveries and carry out porterage duties in any area of the site to include removal or rearrangement of furniture within the school.
- To provide handyperson duties and to report defects of the fabric of the building.
- To remove litter from all areas within the school grounds and within the premises.
- To clear any blockage, spillage or other hazard arising during the course of the school day.
- If necessary to attend out of normal working hours any emergency situation which may arise.
- To attend evening lettings when required.
- Liaise with outside agencies/ contractors as necessary to carry out additional work.
- Work effectively with the Academy to ensure services, resources and equipment represents value for money within the school’s budgetary parameters.
- To have responsibility for the day to day management of health and safety within the school.
- To carry out fire and health and safety risk assessments.
- To take measures to minimize the possibility of arson and to reduce the opportunity to start fires.
- To carry out weekly fire alarms checks and to regularly check fire extinguishers.
- To carry out weekly and monthly emergency lighting checks.
- To manage security systems and liaise with the overnight security provider and ensure the effective working of the alarm systems.
- To liaise with the relevant contractors when necessary and ensure that they are aware of the school’s Health and safety requirements.
- In return, we can offer you an excellent training package with many opportunities to develop your career:
- Develop your skills and contribute to the on-going development of our successful academy
- Join a very professional and able staff team
Visits to any of the schools are more than welcome and are encouraged.
Closing date – Friday, 2nd November 2018
Short listing will take place before Friday, 9th November 2018
Interviews to be conducted on or about the Friday, 16th November 2018
Application forms and supporting documents can be downloaded from the school’s websites at either http://www.whaplodeprimary.co.uk/office/vacancy.html or http://www.weston-st-mary.co.uk
The LAAT promotes diversity and wants a workforce, which reflects Christian Value. Applications are welcome from all, irrespective of gender, sexuality, race, religion, marital status, age, or disability.
The LAAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will require the successful applicant to undertake an Enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Ruskington Chestnut Street CofE Primary Academy are looking to fulfill 2 staff vacancies as below.
Teaching Assistant (to provide enhanced support) 20 hours a week
Teaching Assistant 10 hours per week
Please view the School website for more information. http://www.chestnutstreet.co.uk/jobVacancies.asp